We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Instructor to join our qualified team of educators. As an instructor, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education and development. Your responsibilities will include teaching and guiding students, grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and decent knowledge on robotics and coding. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Conduct robotics and coding lessons (training will be provided)
- Simple admin work
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for teaching and presentations.
- Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
- Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
- Plan and implement educational activities.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Engage with parents / students as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Mechatronics / Software / Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, IT and other relevant fields.
(Fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Knowing C/C++ and Python is an added advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player who has strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Possess a high level of initiative and is organized, meticulous and able to multi-task.