Careers @ MY-ROBOT
My-Robot internship programme offers a minimum of 12 weeks experiential learning opportunity for universities students that are interested in STEM education industry or a career change to teaching. Under the mentorship and guidance from an experienced lead teacher within the function, interns will gain an invaluable experience in teaching robotics and coding to children aged between 5-15 years old effectively.
Who are we looking for?
- Full-time Degree student currently pursuing an education or engineering and technology related programme.
- Currently scoring CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Interested in STEM Education and teaching.
- Able to work on weekends.
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Instructor to join our qualified team of educators. As an instructor, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education and development. Your responsibilities will include teaching and guiding students, grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and decent knowledge on robotics and coding. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Conduct robotics and coding lessons (training will be provided)
- Simple admin work
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for teaching and presentations.
- Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
- Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
- Plan and implement educational activities.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Engage with parents / students as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Mechatronics / Software / Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, IT and other relevant fields.
(Fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Knowing C/C++ and Python is an added advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player who has strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Possess a high level of initiative and is organized, meticulous and able to multi-task.
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Centre Manager to oversee daily operations at our learning centre. As the Centre Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the learning centre. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, monitoring staff performance and developing business strategies. The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.